Do you have a professional email signature?
If not make sure you get one for 2019.
The Importance of an Email Signature
Having an email signature is like handing a person a business card every time you send an email. You want it to look professional and show your company’s personality. You wouldn’t just hand a prospective client a scrap of blank paper with your contact information scrawled on it, would you? No way!
Email signatures can be an extremely valuable tool and very simple to implement.
5 Benefits of an Email Signature
1. An email signature shows your openness to communicate.
2. An email signature will show your professionalism via your emails.
3. An email signature is a promotion tool for your business, a website/blog, a book, or a social cause.
4. An email signature with the relevant information is your short-biography.
5. An email signature is also a social networking tool, like a business card.
FREE Email Signature Template Generator at Hubspot
Hubspot have a free tool to make your professional email signature, then simply add it to your email provider.
I have used this Generator to produce my own Email Signature and I found it easy, great and free. There are several styles to chose from and you can edit to add your own colours.
The Basics of an Email Signature
Do not overload your email signature with too many images, text, links and icons.
- Phone number
- Social Media Links with icons
- Call to Action
- Legal disclaimer