Have you created your Call to Action Button on Facebook yet?
Do you keep seeing a message on your Business Facebook Page about claiming or creating this?
This is fairly new and a great way to point your Facebook followers to your website and specific pages on your website.
There are many options, available:
- Shop Now – make sure your use the url to your shop page on your website
- Book Now – make sure you use the url to your booking page on your website
- Contact Us – make sure you use the url to your contact us page on your website
- Use App – point directly to your app
- Play Game – haven’t used this one yet
- Signup – you will want to send them to a page, so they can signup
- Watch video – you might have an important video that you want them to watch, so send them there.
I have created a video (see below) to take your through the easy process. It is only 2.14 minutes long
Being able to send your customers direct to your website and to certain pages that you want them to see.
Absolutely worth the couple of minutes to do this for your business, it will definately help.
You will also be able to see how many people click on this button.
Please share, if you know others that can benefit from this Facebook Training Video on claiming call to action button.